Ironman Magazine Publishes Marijuana Dosages Of Pro Bodybuilder!
"It's not uncommon for some bodybuilders to be under
the influence of something every waking moment."(1)
- Ed Connors, former co-owner of the Gold's Gym franchise
It is rare for a bodybuilder to take only a single steroid. Usually bodybuilders will take a number of steroids along with other illegal and prescription drugs.(2)
An editor of one bodybuilding publication put it this way:
"They spend their days in an anesthetized existence, numb from the realities of the world. They are high...when they train, when they eat, when they sleep and best of all, when they are on stage. That's right, onstage! Take a close look at your favorite bodybuilder the next time you see them on stage or walking the Expo of a big show."(3)
Ironman Magazine published the "Off-Season" as well as this "Pre-Contest" drug cycle that shows the amounts of pot used by a certain professional bodybuilder. The note, transcribed from the pro's handwritten note emphasized, "This is nonstop-no time off." He's also poppin Percadan!
John Romano put it like this:
"Some bodybuilders cop a bag of weed or a little blow from time to time. Some take it a little further, to Nubain and other pain killers, to crystal meth, Ecstasy, GHB, special-K and sucking off the whippet canister, many times all stacked together. Chances are if you do drugs, you do drugs."(4)
Drug use like this can open up a doorway to another universe beyond the material world. Becoming involved in this kind of drug use can make ordinary reality seem drab in comparison. Under the influence of drugs, this realm has been referred to as the "sorcerers world", a world that is inhabited by entities who can masquerade in any form that best suits there purpose.(5)
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
- 2 Corinthians 11:14(KJV)
Drugs can transport a bodybuilder into an altered state of consciousness and while in an altered state of consciousness it is possible to become possessed by a demon. Scientists, psychologists, and other researchers are increasingly acknowledging this type of demonic possession.(6)
John Lilly, the inventor of the isolation tank, was one of the many researchers who realized the connection between drugs and the occult.(7) Drugs are often used to call up spirits through incantations and magic mantras.(8)
Shamans enter an altered state of consciousness through the use of drugs to obtain a spirit guide. These substances ushered the users into another dimension inhabited by the "spirits" that empowered and guided them.(9)
Under the influence of drugs like marijuana, and even prescription drugs, the normal connection between the brain and the human spirit can be loosened and allow a demonic spirit to operate the brain.(10)
One drug user stated:
"I took weak enough doses just to have fun...but when I started taking really heavy doses...I got a spirit guide...After that, whenever I took psychedelic drugs, I was always guided by spirit beings."(11)
Another drug user who was hearing voices said:
"I know what it is like now to have been insane...Hell! Hell inside of my mind...What happened to me was if the gates of living hell opened up and swallowed me."(12)
A daily marijuana user stated:
I smoke the weed everyday...I've seen visions come out from nowhere...That's when your mind can throw up the most...gruesome images. That's when the demons get you, man. Not a lot of people talk about that...you're eventually going to get to the point where the demons come and I've seen the...demons."(13)
The Holy Bible tells us that this kind of drug use is a form of sorcery. I explain in full detail in my book
"Anabolic Outlaw" this connection between drug use and sorcery.
Generations of youth have been led unknowingly into sorcery. They thought they were just having fun on "recreational drugs" only to be ushered seductively into the sorcerer's world.(14)
That's how it happened to me. Issue after issue of bodybuilding magazines printing the drug names and dosages month after month. Finally, I caved in and decided I was no longer going to be natural. If that's how the big guys did it, I was going to join'em. Read my book and you will see for yourself...I learned the hard way.
1. Ron Harris, "Killer Street Drugs And Bodybuilding The Truth, Beware the Scourge of Recreational Drugs that is Destroying the Lives of Too Many Bodybuilders!" Musclemag International, (December 2005), 162
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Research Monograph Series, Anabolic Steroid Abuse (1990), 1
3. Trevor Smith, "Nubain: The Dirty Little Secret," Gear UZR, Issue 3, (Summer, 2001), 7
4. John Romano, "The Rise And Fall Of OxyContin, Brace Yourself for What's Coming to a Gym Near You," Muscular Development, (November 2001), 196 and 198
5. Dave Hunt, Occult Invasion, The Subtle Seduction of the World and Church, (Eugene, Oregon: Harvest House Publishers 1998), 68
6. Ibid, 69
7. Ibid, 68
8. Maurice S. Rawlings, M.D., To Hell And Back, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers 1993), 126
9. Hunt, Occult Invasion, 171 and 173
10. Ibid, 177
11. Ibid, 178
12. 48 Hours transcript, CBS News Out of Control, (November 9), 2001
13. "How cocaine ate the music industry," Q Magazine, (February, 2001), 58
14. Hunt, Occult Invasion, 177